Careers at Bunpro
At Bunpro, our mission is to simplify language study by giving learners the tools they need to overcome the challenges they face and then providing a learning environment and process that encourages them to use the language and learn from their mistakes.
- Submit Application: To apply, email your resume (no cover letter needed, but you are welcome to include one) and responses to the questions related to the position to [email protected].
- Interview: Once your application has passed an internal review, you’ll be invited to your first interview where we will get to know a little more about you and your background.
- Test Project: You may be requested to complete a test project that highlights your technical abilities and communication skills.
- Follow Up Interview: Once we’ve evaluated your test project, you may be invited to an additional interview to go over the position and role within Bunpro in greater detail.
- Decision: You’ll always hear back from us – we manually review and respond to every candidate’s application. If we think you will be a great fit, you’ll receive an official offer to join our team.
- Onboarding: In the time leading up to your official start, we will provide you with the necessary information and access so you can hit the ground running.
- 🏝️Work remotely: Live and work anywhere in the world!
- 💰Competitive salary: Adjusts based on your cost of living and level of experience.
- ⏰Flexible Working Hours: Work the hours that work for you. No overtime, and if you get everything done, we encourage you to go enjoy life.
- ⛺️Minimum vacation: At least 3 weeks/year.
- 💻Home office setup: Money toward your own home office setup.
- 👓Growth mindset: Extra money for learning and growth.
- 💪Healthy Body, Sharp Mind: Fitness and health related reimbursements.
- 📈Profit sharing: When the company does well, all team members share the profits. We distribute 5-12% of profits annually to the team.
- 🍼Family leave: 3 months of family leave for all parents, and more is possible.
- ⛱️Sabbaticals: Take a 6-week break, fully paid, after every 5 years with Bunpro.