Noun + 気味
- 最近太り気味だから、ダイエットしなきゃ。I feel slightly fat, so I should go on a diet.
- 今週は色々と忙しかったから疲れ気味だ。Because I have been busy this week with various things, I am feeling a little tired.
- 今朝は風邪気味だったので、学校を休んだ。Because I felt a little sick this morning, I took a day off of school.
- 現場の人がほとんどバテ気味だったので、作業を中断した。Most of the people on the site seemed a little worn out, so we stopped work.
- 電車が遅れ気味だから、待ち合わせ時間まで間に合わないかも。Because the train seems a bit late, I might not be able to make it by our agreed time.
- 風邪気味なのかな？身体がだるい。I feel like I have a cold, my body feels heavy.
- タカシ君疲れ気味じゃない？ちゃんと休憩取った？Takashi-kun, you look a bit tired, did you take a proper break?
She said she was feeling a little sick.
I heard that lately, she is a bit plump.
I was feeling a little nervous before my presentation and fainted.
Since you are looking somewhat anemic, let's not draw any blood.
You should rest for a bit, because recently you are looking a little tired.
Get more example sentences!
Premium users get access to 12 example sentences on all Grammar Points.
Study your own way!
Add sentences and study them alongside Bunpro sentences.
There are no Offline resources listed for 「ぎみ」.
You can . Resources are constantly updated, come back later to see new additions!
Bunpro tracks all of the resources you’ve visited, and offers relevant bookmarks of physical books to help with offline tracking.
ぎみ – Grammar Discussion
There's currently no discussion for ぎみ
Ask questions and learn together with other Bunpro users!